Aurora Fire Starter Video Review
The Aurora Fire Starter is a ferrocerium rod that is encased in an aircraft aluminum shell. There is a blade for striking the ferro rod to create a spark. The blade has four edges that are reversible just in case the edge your using gets dull, the blade can also be sharpened for a near lifetime of use.
I would and most likely will trust this fire starter for many years to come. With bullet proof construction and being made of high quality materials it will last most people a life time of use.
Product: Aurora Fire Starter
Made in the U.S.A.
The Aurora Fire Starter Comes with:
- 2 Cotton Balls
- 1 Lanyard hole
- 1 Set of instructions
- 1 Gasket
- Case: Aircraft Aluminum
- Blade: 440C-Fully Hardened Stainless Steel
- Rod: Ferrocerium with Magnesium
- Case Length: 3 5/8”
- Case Diameter: 1/2”
- Rod Length: 1 3/4”
- Rod Diameter: 1/4”
- Total Weight: 1.6 oz.
- Spark Temperature: 5000 Degree Fahrenheit
- Color: Silver or Anodized Black
- MRP: Click here to see the best prices and discounts