Pigs in a Bivy
This is a super simple recipe the kids will love to help with, not to mention chow down on!
This is a camp mortified cross between the old hors d’oeuvre favorite “Pigs in a Blanket” and the campfire roasted Hot Dog.
- Pack of your favorite Hot Dogs (cheddar dogs and sausage work well too)
- Canned Croissants (also try canned pizza dough or biscuits)
- Sandwich Cheese (optional)
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, relish etc.)
- Slide raw hot dog onto your roasting stick
- Put a half piece of your favorite sandwich cheese on the dog
- Wrap the dog with one piece of croissant dough
- Slow roast over campfire
- Dip in or squirt on condiments