We all loved tater tots growing up and here’s a great way to bring them into your camping diet! It makes a delicious treat for the whole family! It a very easy camping recipe to make, super easy to customize, and works great cooking it over the colas of your campfire.
- 1 bag tater tots
- 1 diced onion
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms
- 1 stick (4 oz) of butter, cut up
- 1 can diced chilies (optional)
- Other Veggies or Meat Optional
- Make a bag out of Foil
- Mix all ingredients
- Add all ingredients to the bag and seal up tight
- Cook it on the fire for 30 min
- Pull out of fire
- Mix it all up and serve hot.
Make this your own! Share your variations below!